Established in 1999, the Page Bond Gallery exhibits a broad range of contemporary art in a variety of media, including paintings, drawings, sculpture, photography, glass, ceramics and limited edition prints.
The Page Bond Gallery is committed to extending an awareness of and appreciation for contemporary art. Embracing the diversity in contemporary art, the gallery’s exhibitions and artists purposefully address a wide range of stylistic and contextual concerns. The gallery exhibits and champions artists with regional, national, and international reputations.
The largest of the contemporary galleries in Richmond, Virginia, Page Bond Gallery provides more that 3600 square feet of interior space. The building dates from the 1940’s and was used as a garage before the current refurbishment.
The Gallery was designed by Sanford Bond, of 3 North Architects, based in Richmond and San Francisco. The building includes four exhibition spaces, and substantial storage. The North gallery provides the principal display area for Page Bond Gallery’s expanding program of significant exhibitions. Three smaller galleries, the West gallery, the Library and the Hall gallery feature an innovative new program of exhibitions. Additionally, there are frequent artist talks, educational presentations and lectures.